Mentioned below are the 6 steps of purification stage:
- Sediment Filter – Water is passed through sediment filter at high speed. In this stage, removal of smaller and coarser particles takes place.
- Pre-Activated Carbon Cum Adsorber – Pre-activated Carbon Adsorber plays a key role in the elimination of harmful pesticides from water. It also absorbs bad color, taste, and odor from water.
- Antiscalant Cartridge – The Antiscalant Cartridge primarily works in impeding scale build ups on membrane layers, created by water salts.
- Reverse Osmosis (RO) Membrane – RO Membrane serves the most important role in the purification process by removing dangerous chemicals such as pesticides, herbicides, THMs, heavy metals, hardness, and other metals. It also acts effectively in the removal of microbial threats like bacteria, protozoa, and virus.
- Ultra Violet (UV) Disinfection Column – In this step, water is treated with UV radiation to remove microbes like bacteria, virus, and protozoa from it.
- Silver Impregnated Post Carbon Filter – Silver carbon filter acts efficiently in getting rid of organic impurities, thereby increasing its quality and taste.
- 6 Stage Advanced purification
- 7 liters Storage Capacity
- Membrane Life Enhancer
- LED Indications-Power ON, Tank Full and Purification-in Process
- Elegant and sleek design
- Wall Mounted